hoerig打她的步幅

IUP wlecomes新老师毫秒。 hoerig

夏安曼宁,特约撰稿人

挂在一分钟......我们试图找到一些你可能喜欢更多的故事。

电子邮件这个故事

iuniversity准备欢迎它的最新的猫头鹰,林赛hoerig!我曾问她关于她生活中的几个问题的乐趣。作为一个母亲狗,教师和从事,她怎么办呢!?

Graduated from the University of North Texas with a bachelor’s degree in Arts in psychology, she minored in political science. When asked if she always wanted to teach she replied, “ I honestly didn’t realize I wanted to be a teacher until my last year of college. Before I came to that realization, I thought I would be a counselor/therapist of some kind. I realized I wanted to teach when I began dating a teacher (my now fiance) in January of 2016 and I began to truly admire what he did every day. His passion for teaching was inspiring and is ultimately what inspired me to seek out teaching certifications in my senior year of college.” So with a degree in arts in psychology and a degree for teaching, she could have any old teaching job, but luckily she came to iUniversity Prep! When asked why she picked iuniversity准备, Ms.Hoerig replies, “iUPrep was one of the easiest decisions I have ever made. Once I heard about our school’s unique environment and the student-centered atmosphere I was hooked. I feel beyond lucky every single day to work here. What we have here at iUPrep is special; there’s not a school anywhere in the nation that can come close to the level of prestige from both our students and teachers.” Ms. Hoerig is certainly correct about that! Our school is made just for the student’s schedule. As I mentioned above she is an adorable dog’s mother. Wrigley is an Instagram的 superstar! With about one-hundred-fifty followers, she is becoming a puppy princess. Ms. Hoerig says that she used to make fun of people who made social media accounts for their pets. But, she understood. After getting her adorable pooch in 2017 her social media accounts were spammed with photos of Wrigley! But who wouldn’t love that adorable face? When asked what fun fact very few people know about her, she replied, “I was a triple threat in high school! I lettered in swimming, theatre, and Academics!I’ve traveled to 10 countries! (U.K., Italy, Vatican City, France, Mexico, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein & Canada) (Getting my 11th in March when we go to Greece)”.

因此,我们欢迎我们的新猫头鹰张开翅膀,我的意思是武器!大家都希望她在iuniversity准备一个伟大的时间,她会和我们在一起,只要她能。